How to install on Shimano S2, Daiwa
- KNUCKLE ARM body × 1/li>
- SUS washer 0.5mm /1.0mm ×1 (included in S2 Shimano)
First remove the normal handle from the reel, then mount the KNUCKLE ARM on the reel itself. Please make sure that there is no jamming or looseness. Please use the SUS washer for Shimano (0.5 or 1.0mm) if there is a hardness to rotate when used with some Shimano models.
How to install on Shimano S1
- KNUCKLE ARM body × 1
- Right-winding parts (screw shaft / length 22mm • Aluminium Collar / Gold) × 1
- Left-winding parts (screw shaft / length 31mm • Aluminium Collar / Silver) × 1
- SUS washer for 04 Stella (t1.2mm) × 1
First attach the right /left winding screw shaft (right-winding / length 22mm, left-winding / length 31mm) to KNUCKLE ARM body, tighten the screw using a 8.0mm socket wrench (not included). Then mount the aluminum collar (right-winding/Gold, left-winding/Silver) to the end. Remove the normal handle from the reel, then mount the KNUCKLE ARM with a screw shaft and an alluminium collar.
* When you attach/remove, please be careful to use a right handed screw (clockwise) for the right-winding type, instead, a left-hand screw (anti-clockwise) for left-winding type..
* When the KNUCKLE ARM and the reel body might have the tightness inbetween and does not rotate, please slip in SUS washer for 04 Stella between the screw shaft and the aluminum collar.Please do not mount in the order: KNUCKLE ARM → Screw shaft → Aluminum collar → Washer. It may cause malfunction.