The SAZANKA 140F is a new generation of wake bait that combines variable action with an overwhelming attack area. The high buoyancy provided by the large-volume body and air-loomed lip allows it to handle multiple retrieve speeds ranging low to high.
- On a slow retrieve, the bait exhibits a responsive rolling action, generating compelling waves to bring a different dimension of feeding impact to the surface.
- On a fast retrieve, the action changes to a wide wobble and roll with a strong wave action. The powerful waking action stirs the water just below the surface for an overwhelming presence, relentlessly stimulating the predatory instinct of monster sea bass.
- The SAZANKA has a sliding action that darts from side to side while drawing an "S" shape when reeling in. Under conditions where baitfish are concentrated, it boldly induces reaction bites from baitfish that do not respond to a conventional wake action.
The internal mechanism is equipped with the advanced LBO II (PAT.) moving balancer system, which makes it possible to cast the lure in headwinds with greater distance and accuracy. The long castability of the lure opens up new target areas, enabling a precise approach to spooky monster fish.
1 STRAIGHT RETRIEVE
Intense roll flashing occurs from the water surface to just below the water surface.
As the retrieve speed increases, the bait wobbles with an overwhelming feeding impact.
2 REELING JERK
With a hard reel-stop retrieve, it darts from side to side in an S-stroke with a roll.
The irregular rolling-slide action enables a technical approach to targets that do not respond to a wake action.
- LBO system increases the maximum flying distance by 20% compared to prior moving balancer systems
- Inertia impact created by ultra-low resistance weight
- Threatening action response that starts swimming instantly